Friday, October 24, 2008

Diwali and all the anticipation

Its Diwali time again and I am kinda excited about it....but I have no clue why!! Apart from the Half hour puja (I dont even believe in Gods) we do on Diwali and possibly some fire works....what is the big deal about Diwali?

When we were young the fireworks was all that mattered and it was reason enough to be excited about diwali...but what now? What is all this excitement and anticipation about?

I can understand for IT people...it means a rather long break from work and may be thats a reason they wait for diwali....but I dont have even that factor!!! I can take a break any day I want...

Its almost 4 days to diwali and I have already gone into the holiday mood... doing nothing...reading some article on Sachin n just relaxing. Not good. I am gonna give this a serious thought when next Diwali is round the corner....right now its just relaxin

No comments: